So wrote a bunch of things and they all just cleared out.. So frustrating.. 
Well here it is again..
I find it difficult to say exactly what's on my mind because I am scared, well I'm  scared about a lot of things actually, not so sure why. So, I just realized that not saying exactly what's in my heart is unfair, not just to everyone else but also to myself. But the thing here is that eventually somebody will get to know about this blog and find what's in here.

Oh yeah, by the way, it's Hailey speaking ;)

What should I talk about hmm..

I really don't like the fact that I am hurting and nothing is happening to change that. So, the Holy spirit just told that there are a lot of ways God's using to heal my heart and that I should pay alittle more attention to those tiny, seemingly insignificant things in my life that makes me smile and stop waiting for a big explosion of fireworks of IT-WILL-BE-OKAYs to make me better.. Wow! That was a lot.

Next He just told me that I should forgive, I was feeling guilty because I thought I had become somebody that gets hurts and hold grudges for long time. But then, He just said simply forgive,  I mean cRAzy, 100%, clean slate FORGIVE! Because if I don't it'll eat up all the love I have I  my heart.

1 comments:

That last paragraph spoke to me,thanks for sharing